Warning: Use of undefined constant BMLT_HTTPS_PORT - assumed 'BMLT_HTTPS_PORT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/old.bmlt.app/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-wordpress-satellite-plugin/vendor/bmlt/bmlt-satellite-base-class/bmlt-cms-satellite-plugin.php on line 3590
It is entirely possible to have shortcodes for multiple settings displayed on the same page.
The only caveat, is that the style will be determined by the first shortcode presented.
What is very cool about this demo, is that each of the searches below, connects to an entirely different root server, and allows searches on an entirely different database.
In reality, this is a rather awkward interface, and we can’t really think of how it would be useful with the standard
- More About the BMLT
- Basic BMLT Philosophy
- Where to Get A BMLT
- Who’s Using the BMLT?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Sample BMLT Searches
- The [bmlt_tabs] Shortcode (The Special Tab Plugin)
- The [[SIMPLE_SEARCH_LIST]] Shortcode
- The [[BMLT]] Shortcode
- The [[BMLT_MAP]] Shortcode
- The [[BMLT_SIMPLE]] Shortcode
- The [[BMLT_QUICKSEARCH]] Shortcode
- The [[BMLT_TABLE]] Shortcode